Instances of fraud online are always rising, therefore it’s more important for you to keep your details safe. This is where the PaySafeCard comes in, as it allows you to pay and play online without sharing your card details with anyone.
Bingo sites which accept PaySafeCard
There are lots of PaySafeCard bingo sites, here are just a few of our favourites:
Terms and conditions of each offer can be found on their respective sites.
What is PaySafeCard and How Do you Use it?
PaySafeCard is an alternate payment method that allows customers to purchase a voucher to be redeemed online. With vouchers varying in size, you can pick the one that suits you and buy it with ease.
If you’ve never come across this payment method before, you might be wondering how it works. It’s a very simple process:
- Locate a PaySafeCard UKstore selling the card with the app or their site.
- Purchase a PaySafeCard voucherin your choice of denomination.
- Go online and deposit using the pin on the voucher.
After that, the funds will appear as if by magic and no one will have access to your details.
What’s the Difference Between a Voucher System and an eWallet?
Probably the largest competitor to the PaySafeCard is PayPal, but these both represent very different ways to play. As we’ve mentioned, the former is all about buying a voucher and topping up your account. PayPal is more of an online intermediary, they have access to your details and authorise payments on your behalf.
Both of these systems have their pros and cons but any steps that you take to protect yourself online are good ones.
What are the Advantages/Disadvantages of using a PaySafeCard?
Before you hurry out to buy that PaySafeCard, let’s take a look into the advantages and disadvantages of such a system.
- Keeps your card details completely off the internet.
- You can pay in cash if you wish to keep the transaction out of your balance.
- Purchasing a set amount of vouchers to spend helps some players cut down on deposits.
- It’s a really safe way to make an online payment, much more secure than inputting your credit card details on a site.
- There are many stores in the UK that sell the voucher.
- There’s an app that you can download to take you directly to a retailer.
- Purchase as little as £10 or up to £175 per voucher.
- No need to remember a password or username other than your bingo account details.
- You have to go in person to a retailer to buy.
- If your voucher is lost or stolen, you have no way to get your money back.
- Sometimes sites don’t give you a no deposit bonus until you register a credit card or make your first purchase with PaySafeCard.
- Some sites charge fees on withdrawals and this may be higher if you are using PaySafeCard.
We encourage every player to take their online safety seriously, as once your details are out there it can be hard to recover. PaySafeCard has many positive features and if you test it out you might just find that it’s for you.
You might want to try phone bill payment. Get more details here.