More and more sites are beginning to include PayPal as a viable payment method. Many new PayPal bingo sites 2017 are sure to follow suit. To make it easier for you to get involved with this excellent payment option, we have compiled a list of our favourite sites which now accept PayPal:
Last year, there was a surge in the need for portability in gaming. Online gaming has never been more accessible and now it’s almost unheard of for a site not to be mobile optimised. Mobile optimised gaming is bigger than ever. PayPal has been on-hand throughout the year to keep up with the demand. Because of this, it’s interesting to look forward to what innovations could be taking place in 2017. Smartwatches seem to be the latest invention that will change how we play bingo, just imagine playing your favourite games on one of these devices. Smartwatch gameplay isn’t in the mainstream yet, but it could be this year.
What Makes for a Great New Bingo Site?
When scouring the web for a new bingo site, we all look for certain things. Albeit many of us have different preferences when it comes to bingo sites, there are a few attributes that we all love.
A great welcome bonus is always a hook for any player. These can take the form of a no deposit or a deposit bonus. A no deposit bonus doesn’t require players to first fund their account. All it usually requires is for a player to follow through the registration process. We have recently seen more and more sites offering this type of deal to their players.
Bingo sites seem to be leaning towards this freemium game model, which basically means players can start bingoing for free but need to deposit for the full site experience. These sites are also giving away a lot of free bingo to their loyal players, which is a great touch.
A major selling point for a new bingo site is a wealth of exclusive promotions. There is nothing duller than entering a new bingo site to see the same old promotions that you could take part in anywhere else.
How Can You Know If a New Bingo Site is Worth Your While?
You can usually tell if bingo site is worth your while by taking a trip to the promo and terms and conditions pages. The top new PayPal bingo sites will give you plenty of opportunities to play free bingo and nab a bonus. The terms and conditions are of top concern for all players. Always check the wagering requirements to assess whether playing at a site is worth your while. A site with excessively high wagering requirements is often not worth playing at.
New PayPal Bingo Sites in the Future?
Given the high uptake in the use of e-wallets, we expect more and more bingo sites to become compatible with this method. It’s extremely quick and easy to make a payment using PayPal, especially for mobile users who tend to play on the go. Mobile games are becoming more sophisticated, with more games becoming mobile optimised every day.
New bingo sites 2017 are already hitting the web, we expect plenty more to join them. E-wallets are definitely a far easier way for mobile gamers to fund their accounts. In addition to PayPal, there are several other e-wallets on the market for gamers. Skrill and Neteller in particular have seen a spike in popularity with bingo players. PayPal may be one of the most popular ways to stay safe, but it’s not the only one. Cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, have been starting to emerge as payment methods in online casinos. Whether this translates into online bingo remains to be seen, but it will be interesting to watch.
Games on PayPal Bingo Sites in 2017
There has been a move towards providing slot games to bingo players. These games can be found on just about every bingo site now and some operators even have dedicated slot game sites, for those that just want slots. Obviously, if this site structure is popular then we’ll see more of it in 2017. Stick with us this year to hear all about the best PayPal bingo sites and what makes them special!
What We Expect for 2018
Monitoring the trends that we’ve seen this year so far allows us to predict some trends for next year too. These are the ones that we’re expecting to see coming to the fore in 2018:
- More No Wager Bingo Sites – With the launch of entire networks of no wager sites, like the Real Money Bingo Network, these sites are getting more attention than ever. Players want fairer terms and some sites, like Hunky and Zinger Bingo, have switched networks to accommodate them.
- An Increased Focus on Slots – As we’ve seen this year, bingo sites are placing a spotlight on slots, with promos and visibility on the site. Some are even launching sister sites for their slot game fanatics. This trend isn’t going anywhere and it will ramp up next year too, expect to see a highlight on casino games and variants that combine different genres.
- Social Media Fun – We’re big fans of interacting with sites on social media, as is the case with many gamers. New bingo sites with PayPal 2018 will continue to use this to their advantage, offering special promos, competitions and even sneak peeks through their social media.
- Increased No Deposit Offers – It has been speculated that new PayPal bingo 2018 sites won’t have as many no deposit offers but we think that these will still come through. It’s important for newbies to have these kinds of offers at their disposal, so sites will keep them coming.
- Intervention via the Gambling Commission – It’s become apparent that the Gambling Commission are really cracking down on sites, as they’re handing out some large fines. This will continue in 2018 as they fight poor terms and conditions, unfair withdrawal requirements and ads that mislead their players.
- Further Payment Options – It seems like there’s always a new payment method on the block and sites are making the most of it. Cryptocurrency options in particular will be ones that we see more of next year.
- Multiplatform Sites – Being able to play on mobile is great, but a multiplatform site that allows you to switch seamlessly from your PC to mobile is better. These sites will become more common as time goes on as players generally prefer them.
- Player-Centric Ts and Cs – Players are very much voting with their wallets and Ts and Cs are changing as a result. They’re becoming more flexible and better for players, with changes being made to wagering requirements, withdrawal requirements and deposit minimums.
- Better Access to Transaction History – In line with the Gambling Commission’s guidelines, we’ll see more sites giving their players improved access to their financial stats. This will allow you to look at net deposits, set limits and segment the data down to the games you play on.
- What Else do we Hope to See? – Alongside these, we’re also looking forward to the likes of VR Bingo or 3D games being pioneered. These aren’t sure things for 2018, but we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled.
If you’re like us and want to know what’s happening in the bingo world, then stick with us! We’ll deliver you all of the latest headlines from the industry.